Certified according PED 97/23 EC by TUV Rheinland.
Planed implementation and cerificationof OHSAS and ISO 26000 for 2013/2014 ISO 9001:2008.
View the certificate
Zavar company has certified the the Quality system ISO 9001:2008.
ISO 9001:2000 acc TUV CERT ,TGA (DAR ) Rheinland issued in Budapest .
View the certificate
The basic goal of the management and employees of “ZAVAR COMPANY” is to continuously develop by tracking the latest trends in the welding technology and the production of processing equipment mainly made of stainless steel. Also to participate in the market in every stage and continuously enlarge revenues, such as guarantees of noninterupted grouts of firm.
ZAVAR Company is in proces of implementing and certifying welding standard EN ISO 3834-2
We value our clients equally, regardless of their size or entity status. The relationship with the clients is based on confidentiality and is directed towards meeting their needs extending beyond the sales and thus providing a lifetime maintenance. The satisfaction of the clients is the most important principle.
In order to fully satisfy our clients, we act as partners.
Clients have specific demands and needs.
Management and employees in “ZAVAR COMPANY” have respect towards confidentiality, honesty, work commitment, continuous development, training, implementation of the quality system, all directed towards satisfying the clients’ needs.
Suppliers provide top quality products, following the latest world trends.
Caring for our environment is caring for our future. Our responsibility towards our environment is to secure waste recycling and power use reduction.
Zavar company has certified the the Quality system ISO 14001:2000.
ISO 14001:2004 acc TUV CERT ,TGA (DAR ) Rheinland issued in Budapest .
POLICY FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION
During its operations, “ZAVAR COMPANY” has obliged to protect the environment and establish effective systems for environmental management in order to monitor and report the activities and their impact over the environment.
Continuous attention is placed on the following:
• Acting in accordance with the legislation, achieving and maintaining high standards and minimizing all adverse effects to environment;
• Efficient utilization of raw materials, packages, water and energy;
• Minimizing waste disposal and air emissions by controlling pollution, and where possible diminish, recycle and reutilize the solid and liquid waste;
• Fulfilling the expectations of the clients, the consumers and the employees for high quality products and work force;
• Development of new production processes, packaging and capacity building by applying the best available and cost-effective technology;
• Cooperation with the public, the management authorities and other organizations effectively contributing in identifying ecology problem solutions;
• Implementation of the environment policy in order to acquire the image of environment-friendly company;
• Implementation of requirements/ provisions of the certification standard addressing the Environmental Management – ISO 14001;
• Commitment to continuous development;
Thus, “ZAVAR COMPANY” meets its responsibility to environment, society and its employees. We hope, our suppliers, clients and consumers will assist us in reaching these aims.
Implementation and certification of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 26000 is planed for year 2010 / 2011
We have certified welding procedures WPQR by TUV Rheinland :
- TIG ( 141 ) inox SS stainless steel
- TIG ( 141 ) CS carbon steel
- MAG (135 ) CS carbon steel
- MIG ( 131 ) inox SS stainless steel
- TIG ( 141 ) alloy C22 nickel alloys ( W.n. 2.4602 / Hastelloy )
- TIG ( 141 ) alloy 825 nickel alloys ( W.n. 2.4858 / Incolloy )
- TIG ( 141 ) AWP automatized ORBITAL – inox SS stainless steel